- Catharina (Mansdotter) Månsdotter's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Passyunk, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
"In 1684, however, Matthias Holstein became a widower, with four small boys to raise. He hired as his housekeeper Catharina from the Crane Hook congregation, whose father Mans Palsson had died in 1682. Later, in 1688, he married Catharina Månsdotter and had two more sons and a daughter by this marriage." 
- ↑ Dr. Peter Stebbins Craig. "Matthias Claesson and his Holstein Family." Swedish Colonial News, 2, No. 3 (Fall 2000).
- Add sources here.
- Thank you to Greg Wendt for creating WikiTree profile Mansdotter or Palsdotter-1 through the import of Wendt.ged on May 26, 2013.
- This person was created on 06 August 2010 through the import of Lynch-Tree.ged.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Catharina's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Chris Ball and Greg Wendt. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 17 Sep 2015 at 21:35 GMT Melissa (Aronoff) Ewing wrote:
Catharina is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 14 degrees from Dorothy Coakley, 18 degrees from Virgil Grissom, 18 degrees from Ayn Rand and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.