John Martin was born to Ebenezer's first wife Mary Willard m. Oct, 4, 1721 in Windham, Windham County, Colony of Connecticut. She died Oct. 1, 1728 in Windham, Windham County, Connecticut
* George Martyn of Salisbury, Mass. and his descendants by: Susan Grace Martin Shipman 1973 edition
* Date of 1st Marriage to Sarah Parker from the Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records 1692-1850 for Windham. ( Full Citation: Connecticut: Vital Records (The Barbour Collection), 1630-1870 (Online Database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2011.) From original typescripts, Lucius Barnes Barbour Collection, 1928. )
* The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records 1692-1850 for Windham has the following information under the surname "MARTIN:"
* Births, Baptisms, Marriages and Deaths from the Records of the Town and Churches in Mansfield, Connecticut, 1703-1850," by Susan W. Dimock, published by Baker & Taylor Co., (1898), at p.126 of the Town Records section, lists four additional children of John and Hannah Martin born in Mansfield: 
* "Connecticut Marriages, 1640-1939," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QLM4-3LRP : 17 March 2018), John Martin, Death 10 March 1793, Tolland, Tolland, Connecticut, United States; Connecticut State Library, Hartford; FHL microfilm 1,376,016 (Digital Folder#: 007730507, Image#: 00071) NOTE: Same source also records Births of son Amasa and daughter Olive, Death of 2d wife Hannah on 10 January 1777, and Marriage to 3d wife Mrs. Mary Harris, a widow, on 6 August 1783. 
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.
On 24 Jan 2018 at 04:14 GMT GR Gordon wrote: