[private father (unknown - unknown)]
and [private mother (unknown - unknown)]
Profile last modified 6 Aug 2019
| Created 15 Oct 2016
This page has been accessed 584 times.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Glo's formal name
- e-mail address
For access to Glo Wellman's full information you must be on Glo's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Glo is a Wiki Genealogist
following these tags:
- Marguerite Valois Belisle (1807-1891) moved from Berthier En Haut, Quebec, to Chittenden County, Vermont
- John Crowl is father of Buel P Crowl. He died in Allegany Co, NY in 1826.
- Elizabeth or Nancy Dean married James Porter of Kent County, Delaware, about 1816
- Stephen Fountain (1750-1785) of New York
- Mary Kirby (1772-1851) moved from New Jersey to Middlefield, New York
- Uriah Marks (1767-1855) moved from Maryland to Hillsboro, Ohio
- Tracing 17th-century immigrants to New York
- Timothy Padgett (~1780-1839) died in Morgan County, Illinois
- Tracing 17th-century immigrants through 19th-century migration to Vermont, New York, and Pepin County, Wisconsin
- Richard Stanforth was born in England in 1755 and moved to Kentucky
- James Totten (1771-1857) moved to Wilmington, Indiana from New York or New Jersey
- Joanna Wing (1771-1835) of Oneida County, New York
- William Worth (1770-1843) moved from Somerset County, New Jersey, to Spring Arbor, Michigan
- Esther (or Hester) Zeik (1781-1831) died in Morgan County, Illinois
Glo Wellman's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Glo or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Glo:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.
Login to post a comment.