[private brother (1940s - unknown)], [private brother (1950s - unknown)], [private brother (1950s - unknown)] and [private sister (1950s - unknown)]
[private daughter (1970s - unknown)] and
[private son (1970s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 15 Oct 2019
| Created 27 Dec 2012 | Last significant change: 2 Oct 2019
This page has been accessed 1,483 times.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Barrie's formal name
- full middle name (J.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (3)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Barrie McBride's full information you must be on Barrie's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Barrie is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- My maternal grandmother's family established in the Hutt Valley, Wellington, New Zealand but with its origins in England.
- My wife's mother's family name
- My wife's father's family name.
- My paternal grandmother's family with its origins in Falkirk, Stirlingshire, Scotland.
- My mother's family name. The trail begins in Greytown, Wairarapa, New Zealand and moves on through a brief stay in Feilding to Woodville, Tararua, New Zealand where Great Grandfather established a farm at Forest Hill, Hopelands.
- My father's family name.
- My wife's maternal grandmother's family name.
Barrie McBride's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Barrie or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Barrie:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.
Login to post a comment.