Profile last modified 29 May 2020
| Created 10 May 2012 | Last significant change: 12 May 2020
This page has been accessed 4,209 times.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Doug's formal name
- full middle name (R.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Doug McCallum's full information you must be on Doug's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Doug is a Wiki Genealogist
following these tags:
- Have a few ancestors and also finding a number of New Brunswick settlers that fit this category.
- I have New Brunswick history on my father's side and Quebec history on my mother's.
- Researching Caplettes who settled in Worcester County, Massachusetts.
- So I can track these postings.
- Challenges are always interesting
- DNA is an intriguing area of genealogy and is becoming integrated into genealogy standards.
- Descendents of James Harding of French River PEI
- Primarily interested in McCallum from New Brunswick, Canada.
- My own family names are McCallum, Caplette, Perkins. I'm also working a wider range of families in New Brunswick, Canada. and feel I should honor military veterans I come across.
- My interest is primarily families who settled in the Miramichi Valley area in general and more specifically the families of Tabusintac and surrounding area.
- I have multiple Québecois lines.
- Sounds interesting
- Joined the Religion Project
- I've been coming across a few so might as well be more methodical.
- Have been actively involved in Clan MacCallum/Malcolm Society and have an interest in the whole topic of clans.
- I'm of descendent of Jesse Strang of Westchester, New York who was resettled in Prince Edward Island. I need to do a bit more research to nail down others.
- I'm a retired software engineer and have a few ideas of apps that I might want to experiment with developing.
Doug McCallum's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Doug or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Doug McCallum:
Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 111 markers, haplogroup R-FT32273, FTDNA kit #122713, MitoYDNA ID T10492 [compare]
Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Doug McCallum:
Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, haplogroup H1-T152C, FTDNA kit #122713, MitoYDNA ID T10484 [compare]
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Doug:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.