* According to "Edwards Genealogy," this couple had 11 children. She was a granddaughter of Bryce, and three of her children (and her daughter Mary's husband) fought in the Civil War for the Union.
She and her sister Martha married two brothers. Several Union Veterans descend from these marriages.
1. [S37] Bryce McLellan . . . His Children and Grandchildren, John A. McLellan, (n/a; privately distributed), 10.
2. [S238] http://edwardsgenerations.net/.
3. [S490] A Genealogical Record of the Descendants of John Edwards, 168_ - 1915, Llewellyn Nathanial Edwards, (Toronto: Privately Published, 1916), 67-68.
4. [S240] History of Gorham, Maine, Hugh Davis McLellan, (Portland: Smith and Sale; rpt. Picton Press), 476; 477; 663.
This person was created through the import of Morris_gedcom.ged on 11 June 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
Abigail was born in 1779. She passed away in 1849.
Abigail was born in 1779. She passed away in 1843.
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.
Abigail is 12 degrees from Sacajawea Charbonneau, 28 degrees from Barangaroo Cammeraygal, 26 degrees from Sadie Canning, 16 degrees from Hohepine Cooper, 21 degrees from Mateo Cariño, 15 degrees from Angel Decora, 16 degrees from Emma Naea, 15 degrees from Vi Hilbert, 26 degrees from Doreen Wanganeen, 13 degrees from Louis Riel, 19 degrees from Maria Tall Chief and 20 degrees from Teddy Odum on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.