- Peter Mejer's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
1744 oct 17 born
1826 "Af ålderdomsbräcklighet oförmögen till arbete"
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Smed Cdn 8
- Peter Mejer
- Född 1744-10-17 i Kärvingeborns hammare, Grythyttan. Död 1828-03-13. Gift 1:o 1770-12-28 med Maria Hagberg. Gift 2:o 1773-12-26 med Maria Imberg
- Peter Mejer
- ↑ Galtströms bruksförsamling AI:1 (1807-1826) Image 23 / page 17 (AID: v121240.b23.s17, NAD: SE/HLA/1010042)
- ↑ Galtströms bruksförsamling C:1 (1679-1861) Image 143 / page 311 (AID: v121246.b143.s311, NAD: SE/HLA/1010042)
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Peter by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Peter:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Magnus Sälgö and Gunnar Fernqvist. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Peter is 29 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 26 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 38 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 36 degrees from David Selman and 35 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.