- John Melvin's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Birth: 1652 Leuchers Parish, Fifeshire, , Scotland
- Birth: 11 JUL 1651 Kennoway, Fife, Scotland
- Marriage: ABT 1676 Charlestown, Suffolk Co., MA
- Burial: Hill Burying Ground, Concord, MA
- Immigration: Bef. 1676, Charlestown, MA
- Stearns, Ezra S. Genealogical and Family History of the State of New Hampshire (Lewis Publishing Company, 1908) Vol. 2, Page 667
- Bond, Henry. Genealogies of the Families and Descendants of the Early Settlers of Watertown, Massachusetts (Boston: Little, Brown & Company 1855) Page: 119
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: J. C. Adamson, John Putnam, and Oscar Dayton. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
John is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 14 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 20 degrees from Ayn Rand, 19 degrees from Peter Roberts and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.