- Judith (Merryman) Holland's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Merryman Name Study.
Judith was born about 1691. Judith Merryman ... She passed away about 1751. 
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- Date: 1695
- Place: Goochland, Goochland, Virginia, United States
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Donna Glover, Friday, January 10, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- Add sources here.
- WikiTree profile Merryman-69 created through the import of richey Family Tree.ged on Aug 2, 2011 by Ty Richey.
- WikiTree profile Merryman-122 created through the import of Ellen Kropp_s Family Tree.ged on Sep 7, 2011 by Ellen Kropp.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Judith by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Judith:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 23 Jun 2016 at 19:32 GMT Anon Ellerbrock wrote:
Judith is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 14 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 23 degrees from Ayn Rand, 19 degrees from Peter Roberts and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.