- Antoine's formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Antoine. (Best for comments to Antoine that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Antoine that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 5 Jan 2015 at 21:01 GMT Carole Partridge wrote:
Thanks for joining WikiTree! As a mentor I'm here to help. If you have questions or problems with WikiTree, post a comment on my profile page or send a private message.
- Remember to add dates and locations to new profiles. Our vision is to build a collaborative tree with just one profile per person, so make sure to look for duplicates! http://www.wikitree.com/-wiki/Duplicates
- If you have royal ancestors, contact the EuroAristo Project to see about connecting to pre-existing royal lines: http://www.wikitree.com/-wiki/Project:European_Aristocrats
- If you feel lost, start with "How To Use WikiTree": http://www.wikitree.com/-wiki/How_to_use_WikiTree), and check out the Help Index: http://www.wikitree.com-wiki/Category:WikiTree_Help
Carole Partridge, WikiTree Mentor
On 3 Jan 2015 at 19:59 GMT Jess Wallace wrote:
Thank you for volunteering to help grow our World Wide Family Tree.
You are now a member of the WikiTree Community. Please note we are trying to build one Collaborative Tree which means one profile per person. It is important to ensure no duplicates are entered as you add any Profiles to WikiTree.
Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work in progress so don’t forget to read and sign our Honor Code. This is what keeps WikiTree a friendly and helpful community. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.
On 3 Jan 2015 at 19:56 GMT Antoine Michaudville wrote:
I would like to become a member so that I could add more profiles to the tree and help get accurate data. Thank you.
On 3 Jan 2015 at 19:46 GMT Jess Wallace wrote:
You clicked on the volunteer button indicating that you would like to collaborate and add information. If that’s correct please post another comment, here on your profile, including a statement about how you want to contribute and one of WikiTree's Greeters will be happy to add you as a member of WikiTree.
If you are just looking for family or other researchers working on the same names as yours, use the surname search function at the top of the profile page. You are welcome to do this as a guest.
On 3 Jan 2015 at 19:42 GMT Antoine Michaudville wrote:
On 3 Jan 2015 at 03:33 GMT Ruth (Lester) Hodges wrote:
If you have any brick walls, collaboration might help bust through. Because WikiTree has only one profile for each person, the further back you go in your ancestry, the more likely cousins will find you and help out. ANY Wiki Genealogist can edit "Open" profiles (over 200 years old = open). There's also a brickwall tag in the G2G forum: brickwall
The help pages give lots of information about the process, best to start with 'Before you import a GEDCOM'.
On 3 Jan 2015 at 03:15 GMT Ruth (Lester) Hodges wrote:
Welcome as a guest to WikiTree! We're growing a FREE worldwide family tree, striving for ONE collaborative profile per person.
1. Our Honor Code is a very important part of why our community is such a friendly place to grow your family tree so please take some time to read it.
2. Feel free to ask a question at our G2G forum.
3. Our help pages, menu top right -very useful information.
4. English not your first language? Here is a link to WikiTree Language Volunteers.
Want to Join us? Click the volunteer button and leave a comment here on your profile - include how you can contribute.
Have Fun! Bobby