- Nicolas Mignot's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Nicolas Mignault 1 ( - 1648) aussi connu sous le nom de MIGNAU 2.
Mariage: Il épouse Madeleine DeBrie en France 3.
Décès: Il décède avant le 10 novembre 1648.
Liste des enfants connus de Madeleine DeBrie et de Nicolas mignault:
Jean Mignault dit Châtillon (1622 - 1680)
1. Tanguay - Volume 1, p. 432
2. Fichier GEDCOM de C. Leduc -
3. Courriel de Patrick Lahoudie - 31 décembre 2004
- Généalogie Québec - http://genealogiequebec.info/testphp/info.php?no=15802
- Nos origines - http://www.nosorigines.qc.ca/GenealogieQuebec.aspx?genealogie=Jean_Migneault&pid=4813&lng=fr
No additional information is available. Can you add something?
Thank you to Kevin Babiuk for creating WikiTree profile Mignot-dit-Chatillon-3 through the import of WikiTree.ged on Feb 17, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Kevin and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Nicolas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Nancy Lee Cousins, Carroll Woods, Kevin Gerald Ryan, Lisa Trudeau, Steve Trudel, and Kevin Babiuk. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 15 Jan 2016 at 01:14 GMT Darrell Parker wrote:
On 28 Jul 2013 at 17:23 GMT Carroll Woods wrote:
On 28 Jul 2013 at 14:28 GMT Al Wopshall Jr. wrote:
There are duplicate spouses listed and I cannot suggest the correction.
Nicolas is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 16 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 26 degrees from Ayn Rand, 21 degrees from Peter Roberts and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.