|This person settled in the Southern Colonies in North America prior to incorporation into the USA.|
|Join: US Southern Colonies Project. Talk: southern_colonies.|
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- User ID: E53B19C7-8700-4399-B655-6B52424CE83D
- Record ID Number: MH:IF6842
- Date: 26 MAR 1620
- Place: West Aston, Chester, England
- User ID: E8D95294-5C8E-4239-85FE-2927AFE6A317
- Record ID Number: MH:IF6843
- Date: 4 APR 1675
- Place: Moromsco, Somerset, Maryland, USA
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I313
- User ID: 586AEF37-4DDA-476B-9C21-1FCB7AE1BB80
- UPD 22 MAY 2012 13:58:20 GMT-5
- User ID: 1BD61FCA-3D68-4AD3-992E-142A3634F546
- Record ID Number: MH:IF7677
- Type: Marriage
- Date: 1650
Thank you to Ken Broughton for creating WikiTree profile Minshall-57 through the import of James K Broughton Family Tree.ged on Jul 28, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Ken and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Jeffery's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Jeffery is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 30 degrees from Bob Dylan, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 23 degrees from Michael Phelps and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.