Categories: United States Air Force, Vietnam War.
1. Electronics Technical School, Keesler AFB, Boloxi, Mississippi
2. 2057th Radio Relay Squadron at Schwanberg, Germany
3. 1st Mobile Communications Group at Nakon Phanom, Thailand, Da Nang, Vietnam, Monkey Mountain, Vietnam, and Clark AB, P.I.
4. 5th Mobile Communications Group at Robins AFB GA
5. 5th Tactical Control Group at Da Nang, Vietnam, Chu Lai, Vietnam, Cu Lao Re, Vietnam, and Clark AB P.I.
6. 96th Test Wing at Eglin AFB Fl
7. 86th AMS at RAF Upper Heyford, England and Zweibrucken AB, Germany
8. USAF recruiter, Chicago, IL
9. 7th Bomb Wing, Carswell AFB, TX
10. TUSLOG DET 150, Sahin Tepe, Turkey
11. 1945th Communications Group at Rhein Main AB Germany
1. WESTEC Security, Tech Services Manager
2. General Dynamics, Electronic Manufacturing Engineer
3. Elbit Fort Worth, Electronic Manufacturing Engineer
4. Fort Worth Star Telegram, Press Technician
1. Granbury Golf Hut, Owner and Proprieter
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.
On 9 Apr 2018 at 00:13 GMT Abbeh Cooley wrote:
On 4 Apr 2018 at 11:30 GMT Jennifer (Wilson) Wilson-Pines wrote:
On 2 Mar 2018 at 18:45 GMT David Blair wrote:
On 2 Jan 2018 at 16:13 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
Wish you a Happy New Year. May 2018 bring you all you need to be happy.
Congratulation for adding your contributions in December. Whatever the quantity of your contributions, they all count. As I always say "Quality is better than quantity" to make a great family tree.
Thank you for being a Wikitreer,
Guy Constantineau - Wikitree leader
On 21 Dec 2017 at 19:57 GMT Donna (Fuller) Cator wrote:
On 20 Dec 2017 at 12:12 GMT Jason Cottrell wrote:
On 2 Dec 2017 at 07:15 GMT Maria Maxwell wrote:
On 25 Jun 2017 at 10:31 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
I'd like to invite you to join in the "Weekend Chat" on G2G Today!
Share personal successes, stories about ancestors, tips, projects you are working on, or anything else you wish.
New members stop in and say Hello, introduce yourself, share your story, or ask for help.
Pilots, Mentors, and Leaders of all kinds please add something... your advice is always greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you there!
On 8 Jun 2017 at 22:58 GMT Paula J wrote:
On 25 Apr 2017 at 14:34 GMT Paula J wrote: