[private father (1930s - unknown)]
and [private mother (1930s - unknown)]
[private brother (1950s - unknown)
], [private sister (1960s - unknown)
] and David Moore
Profile last modified 26 May 2020
| Created 2 Feb 2016 | Last significant change: 22 May 2020
This page has been accessed 6,363 times.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Sheryl's formal name
- full middle name (S.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
For access to Sheryl Moore's full information you must be on Sheryl's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Sheryl is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Project Coordinator
- Not many on WikiTree but my direct maternal line
- Several in my direct line
- Not many on wiki but my direct maternal line
- setting up many categories for the Worldwide Mining Disaster Project and like to clean up categories
- Several in my direct line - and many "cross overs"
- Project Coordinator/PC Team Lead for the project and hoping to make it great with the new team!
- Setting up subproject for Worldwide Mining Disasters including Coal, Gold, and Metals/Gems
- new project and new member and brick wall for Finland ancestors
- The main category for the Civil War and Roll of Honor projects I am involved in
- Tag for Worldwide Mining Disasters
- My name
- Working on consolidating the different spellings where the individuals are clear duplicates
- In conjunction with my research for Civil War, I have come across some very sad stories of those who were POWs, KIA in that war. I want to honor them
- Joined the new project to trace my Scottish Roots
- several in family; Catlett
- joining in to help with templates
- I am finding many of my ancestors who fought - my dad's family is mostly from WV
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Sheryl by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Sheryl:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.