- Debi's formal name
- full middle name (K.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (20)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Debi is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Since generations on both sides of my family have been in America since before the Revolution, I'd like to honor the ancestors I find by pointing out their involvement with our war for independence.
- These are my maternal ancestors, stretching back to before the Revolution. I want to learn everything I can about who they were.
- I love cemeteries. They're full or history and stories that you can discover if you'll only listen.
- I've been doing this recently, trying to connect all my far-flung relatives and clean up the aftermath of my GEDCOM upload.
- My maternal grandmother's family name. Our roots run deep in Georgia.
- Anything to help make this community the best it can be.
- My family is from Georgia, way back before the Revolution, some of them.
- This is my husband's surname. He's told the family traces back to Timothy Matlack, but I'm going to need a lot more information before we can prove it.
- This is my father's family name. It's fascinating how strong the family resemblance is through the generations.
- Variation on the spelling of my father's family name.
- I was a bit surprised to not see a one name study for Moseley and its variant spellings, so I started one. Here's hoping I don't muck it up.
- I have a number of ancestors that were involved in the Civil War, and I'd like to learn more about them and their service.
- Love me some history
- Debi Matlack is a Wonderful WikiTreer Dec 14, 2017.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Debi. (Best for comments to Debi that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Debi that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 15 Jan 2018 at 06:12 GMT Debi (McGee) Hoag wrote:
I noticed that you used the Challenge Tracker for unsourced corrections in the Saturday Sourcing Sprint. Please consider officially joining us for the Saturday Sourcing Sprints. You can find information, including how to join, on the Sprints Help page.
No pressure, every profile with a source makes our WikiTree better. Your work will continue to be included in Tracking Sheet's Unregistered total at the bottom of the help page if you do not register.
Your work is appreciated. Thanks for sourcing!
Debi - Sprint Coordinator
PS If the link does not work, you can find a working one in the public comment I left on your profile
On 11 Jan 2018 at 03:37 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
On 10 Jan 2018 at 20:13 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
- check the feed & reject bad merges
- for merges that look ok, thank MatchBot for the merge.
MatchBot is limited to proposing 50 merges a day. I haven't quite figured out when he proposes them, but it's sometime in the wee hours where I am (East Coast USA).
Thanks again, and give me a holler if you have any questions.
On 2 Jan 2018 at 15:23 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
Wish you a Happy New Year. May 2018 bring you all you need to be happy.
Congratulation for adding your contributions in December. Whatever the quantity of your contributions, they all count. As I always say "Quality is better than quantity" to make a great family tree.
Thank you for being a Wikitreer,
Guy Constantineau - Wikitree leader
On 29 Dec 2017 at 17:47 GMT Rebecca McCall wrote:
Thanks for adding me to the Trusted List for Norman Williamson and Alec Williamson. I've added Nadine, and I'm in the process of adding Norman's children. Adding biographies and in-line citations sounds great! I'm just glad that I finally started finding family members who were already in this system. Thanks, Rebecca McCall
On 1 Nov 2017 at 16:30 GMT Marj Adams wrote:
On 31 Oct 2017 at 21:10 GMT Kristin Merritt wrote:
On 31 Oct 2017 at 18:18 GMT Kristin Merritt wrote:
On 3 Oct 2017 at 18:13 GMT Lisa (Kelsey) Murphy wrote:
You did amazing work on the SAT. 4th of 27 teams is a wonderful place and you helped very well in getting us there. Some prefer to just tackle it with one quick source on each page, some take their time and beautify the profiles and some(like me) end up doing a combo of both. I started out both years taking each and making it beautiful. By mid way or 3/4 way through it ends up being tack a source on and go back to do the profile later. Every profile counted and was enough. You did awesome!!! Thank you and hopefully see you on the same team next year.
On 3 Oct 2017 at 06:48 GMT Lisa (Kelsey) Murphy wrote:
Thank you, hope to have you on our team next year.