Categories: Moseley Name Study.
- Debi's formal name
- full middle name (K.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (19)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Debi is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Since generations on both sides of my family have been in America since before the Revolution, I'd like to honor the ancestors I find by pointing out their involvement with our war for independence.
- These are my maternal ancestors, stretching back to before the Revolution. I want to learn everything I can about who they were.
- I love cemeteries. They're full or history and stories that you can discover if you'll only listen.
- I've been doing this recently, trying to connect all my far-flung relatives and clean up the aftermath of my GEDCOM upload.
- My maternal grandmother's family name. Our roots run deep in Georgia.
- Anything to help make this community the best it can be.
- My family is from Georgia, way back before the Revolution, some of them.
- This is my husband's surname. He's told the family traces back to Timothy Matlack, but I'm going to need a lot more information before we can prove it.
- This is my father's family name. It's fascinating how strong the family resemblance is through the generations.
- Variation on the spelling of my father's family name.
- I was a bit surprised to not see a one name study for Moseley and its variant spellings, so I started one. Here's hoping I don't muck it up.
- I have a number of ancestors that were involved in the Civil War, and I'd like to learn more about them and their service.
- Love me some history
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Debi. (Best for comments to Debi that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Debi that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 8 Nov 2017 at 01:19 GMT Abby (Brown) Glann wrote:
Are you getting our newsletters okay? We've gotten some notices that they may be bouncing.
Abby WikiTree Team
On 1 Nov 2017 at 16:30 GMT Marj Adams wrote:
On 31 Oct 2017 at 21:10 GMT Kristin Merritt wrote:
On 31 Oct 2017 at 18:18 GMT Kristin Merritt wrote:
On 3 Oct 2017 at 18:13 GMT Lisa (Kelsey) Murphy wrote:
You did amazing work on the SAT. 4th of 27 teams is a wonderful place and you helped very well in getting us there. Some prefer to just tackle it with one quick source on each page, some take their time and beautify the profiles and some(like me) end up doing a combo of both. I started out both years taking each and making it beautiful. By mid way or 3/4 way through it ends up being tack a source on and go back to do the profile later. Every profile counted and was enough. You did awesome!!! Thank you and hopefully see you on the same team next year.
On 3 Oct 2017 at 06:48 GMT Lisa (Kelsey) Murphy wrote:
Thank you, hope to have you on our team next year.
On 4 Sep 2017 at 19:40 GMT Lisa (Kelsey) Murphy wrote:
Welcome to the team. So glad you are with us. Just get ready and on the 30th, start sourcing the profiles that have the unsourced template. Whenever that weekend you are able to participate is awesome. Most importantly have fun with it and remember to drop in to the hangouts, they are fun. More will be posted on the team page as it gets closer.
On 30 Aug 2017 at 21:27 GMT Natalie (Durbin) Trott wrote:
On 5 Jul 2017 at 17:18 GMT Kitty (Cooper) Smith wrote:
There are category links to add to your ancestor's profiles and research links to learn more about your family. The Project is a good way to consolidate the WikiTree ancestors with historic connections to the years of 1773 (Boston Tea Party) to 1789 (ratification of the U.S. Constitution.) All patriot, loyalist, Hessians, French, Native Americans or any other profiles with a connection to these years should be linked to an appropriate category in the Project.
If you haven’t already, please set your preferences for your Tags Followed to include 1776 Project and any other tag terms that you wish to follow: http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Special:FollowingSome categories have a template (SAR) to add at the top of a biography. If not, add a category link by putting the category name such as
On 17 Apr 2017 at 01:26 GMT Ken Wise wrote: