- Debi (Moseley) Matlack's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Moseley Name Study.
Debi Matlack is a rare creature, a native-born Floridian. This means that the concept of snow and ice and mountains sounds good on paper, but is best experienced vicariously, through print and visual media rather than personal experience.
She lives in Florid(duh!) land of the completely ridiculous, please God-don’t-let-the-perpetrators-be-from-Florida-(damn) news story, with her parents and husband and cats. Her main ambition, right behind not ending up as one of the aforementioned news stories, is to be successful as a writer. Proceeds will be used to support her and her family in a manner to which they would like to become accustomed. https://smile.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Debi+Matlack
- First-hand information. Entered by Debi Moseley at registration.
- Debi's formal name
- full middle name (K.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (18)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Debi is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- These are my maternal ancestors, stretching back to before the Revolution. I want to learn everything I can about who they were.
- I love cemeteries. They're full or history and stories that you can discover if you'll only listen.
- I've been doing this recently, trying to connect all my far-flung relatives and clean up the aftermath of my GEDCOM upload.
- My maternal grandmother's family name. Our roots run deep in Georgia.
- This is my husband's surname. He's told the family traces back to Timothy Matlack, but I'm going to need a lot more information before we can prove it.
- This is my father's family name. It's fascinating how strong the family resemblance is through the generations.
- Variation on the spelling of my father's family name.
- I was a bit surprised to not see a one name study for Moseley and its variant spellings, so I started one. Here's hoping I don't muck it up.
- I have a number of ancestors that were involved in the Civil War, and I'd like to learn more about them and their service.
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Debi by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Debi:
- Keith (Cowart) Pugh : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A392809, Ancestry member keithpugh46
- Dennis Collins : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A593491, Ancestry member dennisc199
- Cecile Bedgood : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F439036, FTDNA kit #439036
- Raymond Bedgood : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F222664, FTDNA kit #222664
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Debi. (Best for comments to Debi that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Debi that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 22 Feb 2017 at 20:08 GMT Richard Shelley wrote:
On 21 Feb 2017 at 04:56 GMT Julie (Fiscus) Ricketts wrote:
Oh, and if you want to create a free space profile for your own Cousin Page, let me know, and I will be happy to pass the code on to you. It's a sortable Wiki table. Kinda fun!
On 20 Feb 2017 at 02:59 GMT Richard Shelley wrote:
On 19 Feb 2017 at 01:05 GMT Richard Shelley wrote:
On 15 Feb 2017 at 11:14 GMT Anna Van Vorst wrote:
On 24 Jan 2017 at 21:49 GMT Eowyn Langholf wrote:
On 18 Jan 2017 at 13:27 GMT Chris Whitten wrote:
On 12 Jan 2017 at 20:09 GMT Richard Shelley wrote:
On 4 Nov 2016 at 11:18 GMT Bob Nielsen wrote:
I agree that Baker-12904 and Becker-4533 are the same individual, however the merge "direction" should be the former merged into the latter because the correct LAST NAME AT BIRTH is the German "Becker". So I propose that the merge "direction" be Baker-12904 as ID 1 and Becker-4533 as ID 2. If okay with you, I will initiate that merge.
On 24 Oct 2016 at 01:19 GMT Emily Cole wrote: