- Turtle At Home Moytoy's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Family of Powhatan.
||Turtle At Home Moytoy is a family member of Powhatan.|
Join: Descendants of Pocahontas Project
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Source: S-2135494371 Repository: #R-2145765600 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=3443766&pid=1038 Repository: R-2145765600 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Turtle At Home by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- John R Carpenter : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 111 markers, haplogroup R-Z282, Ysearch HYZBT, FTDNA kit #5734
- Martin Tracy : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, haplogroup R1b1b2a1a2d, Ysearch SAH73, FTDNA kit #N39431
- Clark Carpenter : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, haplogroup R-M198, FTDNA kit #466152
- William Carpenter : Y-Chromosome Test 74 markers, haplogroup R1a1a1b1a, Ysearch HYZBT
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Allen Blanton and Norman Sykes. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 23 Apr 2016 at 21:49 GMT Michelle McQueen wrote:
On 27 May 2014 at 14:24 GMT Michelle McQueen wrote:
Turtle At Home is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 14 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 22 degrees from Ayn Rand, 18 degrees from Peter Roberts and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.