- Jayme (Mullins) Arrington's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Scottish Clans Project | European Aristocrats Project | German Roots Project | University of North Carolina | University of North Texas | MtDNA Haplogroup H1a1 | WikiTree Leaders | En | La-2 | Clan Makgill.
|Search user languages|
||Jayme (Mullins) Arrington is a member of Clan Makgill.|
Join: Scottish Clans Project
I have various lines I am currently researching, but my main focus is on the following names:
By way of the direct ancestor, Rebecca (Adams) Patten:
3rd Cousin 9 Times Removed of John Adams, 2nd President of the United States.
4th Cousin 8 Times Removed of John Quincy Adams, 6th President of the United States.
3rd Cousin 9 Times Removed of Samuel Adams, one of the Founding Fathers.
10th Cousin 2 Times Removed of Calvin Coolidge Jr., 30th President of the United States.
10th Cousin 4 Times Removed of George H. Bush, 41st President of the United States
11th Cousin 3 Times Removed of George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States
American Revolution Ancestors
Through my maternal grandfather's side:
- James Nelson 5x great grandfather
- William Sloan 6x great grandfather
- John Logan 6x great grandfather
- Nathaniel Stone 5x great grandfather
- John Patten 6x great grandfather
- Nathan Perry 6x great grandfather
- Ichabod Perry 7x great grandfather
- Sylvanus Braman 7x great grandfather
Through my maternal grandmother's side:
- James Magill 6x great grandfather
- William Magill 7x great grandfather
- William Rankin 6x great grandfather
- Thomas Rankin 7x great grandfather
- Anthony Moore 7x great grandfather
- Konrad (Conrad) Crump 6x great grandfather
- Adam Setzer 6x great grandfather
- Jayme's formal name
- full middle name (C.)
- e-mail address
- images (2)
- private siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
Jayme is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Want to stay up to date on any new connection combats
- I enjoy adopting and subsequently connecting orphaned profiles
- Interested in this project and any developments
- Want to stay up to date on any progress on this project
- Following any posts that are intended for leaders
- Descendant of Rev. Jacob E. Mallmann, Mallmann-2. I own a copy of his book, Historical Papers on Shelter Island and Its Presbyterian Church.
- Descendant of William Patten, Patten-218. I own a copy of "Patten Genealogy, William Patten of Cambridge, 1635, and His Descendants" and have documented much of its information here.
- Tigges is my mother's maiden name. If you have any Tigges information or questions, especially pertaining to the Tigges lines in Iowa or Wisconsin, I would love to share or assist!
Jayme Arrington's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Jayme or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Jayme (Mullins) Arrington: Mitochondrial DNA Test, haplogroup H1a1
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Jayme. (Best for comments to Jayme that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Jayme that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 18 Jan 2017 at 16:06 GMT Christina (Sheffield) Whitley wrote:
On 20 Oct 2016 at 23:48 GMT Pat (Fuller) Credit wrote:
On 1 Sep 2016 at 16:02 GMT Nugroho Pringgoadisuryo wrote:
On 1 Sep 2016 at 16:00 GMT Maria Maxwell wrote:
On 31 Aug 2016 at 22:20 GMT David Benedict wrote:
On 31 Aug 2016 at 15:31 GMT Eowyn Langholf wrote:
On 29 Aug 2016 at 18:36 GMT Eowyn Langholf wrote:
On 28 Aug 2016 at 15:37 GMT Melissa Gebhardt wrote:
On 20 Aug 2016 at 03:09 GMT Jerry Davis wrote:
On 30 Jun 2016 at 19:37 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote: