- Stephanie's formal name
- full middle name (R.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Stephanie. (Best for comments to Stephanie that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Stephanie that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 11 Mar 2016 at 16:06 GMT Dorothy Barry wrote:
I see that you just did the Pre-1700 Self-Certification. That's great!
Is there a particular time period, location, or topic you're interested in? Maybe you have some historically-significant ancestors?
Let me know. I can help you figure out if there's a project and introduce you to the project leaders.
Dorothy - Volunteer Coordinator
On 13 Feb 2014 at 00:33 GMT Terry Wright wrote:
Now that you have had a little time to try WikiTree, there are a few more features you may find useful.
Ideas on what to include in a profile can be found in Styles and Standards, including some tips on writing biographies.
If you need to describe an event, an heirloom or a location relevant to your research, you may like to learn about Free Space Profiles.
Lastly, sometimes you'll run into unresponsive profile managers. We have a process for resolving those unfortunate situations.
~Terry~ WikiTree Mentor
On 29 Jan 2014 at 16:34 GMT R. (Geleick) G. wrote:
On 29 Jan 2014 at 16:33 GMT R. (Geleick) G. wrote:
You are now a member of the WikiTree Community. Please note we are trying to build one Collaborative Tree which means one profile per person. It is important to ensure no duplicates are entered as you add any Profiles to WikiTree.
Our Mentor Team are a friendly bunch of volunteers who will be glad to help you with specific problems if you have any.
Good luck growing your branches, and thanks for offering to help with our shared tree :) Rhian
On 29 Jan 2014 at 16:31 GMT Stephanie Murphy wrote:
On 29 Jan 2014 at 16:27 GMT R. (Geleick) G. wrote:
The help pages give lots of information about the process, best to start with 'Before you import a GEDCOM'.
If you have any questions please ask me.
On 29 Jan 2014 at 14:07 GMT Michele Bergin wrote:
Welcome as a guest to WikiTree! We're growing a FREE worldwide family tree, striving for ONE collaborative profile for every person.
A couple suggestions to get you started:
1. Our Honor Code is a very important part of why our community is such a friendly place to grow your family tree so please take some time to read it.
2. Feel free to ask a question at our G2G forum.
3. Our help pages, top right, have all sorts of useful information.
If you would like to contribute, click the volunteer button and leave a comment here on your profile to let our greeters know. You should include a little bit about how you plan to contribute to the tree.
Good luck growing your branches ~Michele~