||George Murray is a member of the royalty, nobility or aristocracy in the British Isles.|
Join: British Isles Royals and Aristocrats 1500-Present Project
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with George by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Charles Foster : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup R-M269, Ysearch 8KWPZ, FTDNA kit #330085
- Larry Foster : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, haplogroup I-M223, Ysearch 3QJA9, FTDNA kit #284934
- Robert Foster : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 111 markers, haplogroup R-Z34614, FTDNA kit #31604
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 2 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
George is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 34 degrees from Charlotte Brontë, 19 degrees from Bob Keniston, 17 degrees from Ben Kingsley and 11 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.