- Henri I (Navarra) de Navarre's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Henry I was born in 1210. Henry I de Blois passed away in 1274.
- Count of Champagne (1270 - 1274) as Henry III
- King of Navarre (1270 - 1274)
Father: Theobald I, King of Navarre (Theobald IV of Champagne) About 30 May 1201 - 7 Jul 1253
Marriage and Issue
- Royal Ancestry by Douglas Richardson Vol. I page 144
BLANCHE OF ARTOIS, married (1st) ENRIQUE (or HENRI) I el Gordo, King of Navarre, Count Palatine of Champagne and Brie [see Blois 7]; (2nd) EDMUND OF ENGLAND, Knt., Earl of Lancaster, Leicester, and Derby [see Lancaster7].
- Royal Ancestry by Douglas Richardson Vol. I page 395
This person was created through the import of Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Henri I's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Ted Williams, and Wendy Hampton. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Henri I is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 18 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 26 degrees from Ayn Rand, 24 degrees from Peter Roberts and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.