- Henry Neville's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: House of Neville.
|This person was a member of royalty, nobility or aristocracy in the British Isles.|
|Join: British Isles Royals and Aristocrats 742-1499 Project. Talk: euroaristo.|
- b. ABT 1437 Latimer, Buckinghamshire
- d. 26 JUL 1469 Edgecote, Bandury, Oxfordshire
- Royal Ancestry by Douglas Richardson Vol. I. page 485
- ↑ Ancestors of Lois Greene.ged on 19 October 2010.
- ↑ Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011.
- ↑ Consolidated Coningsby.GED on 11 March 2011.
- ↑ Ancestry Wiki.ged on 14 March 2011.
- ↑ Bwiki.ged on 03 April 2011.
- ↑ WILLIAMS 2011.GED on Jun 22, 2011 by Ted Williams.
- ↑ Rhodes 2011_2011-07-09_01_01.ged on Jul 9, 2011 by Tom Rhodes.
- ↑ YOUNG.ged on Jul 12, 2011 by Zak Young.
- ↑ Dulaney, Kelley Family Tree.ged on Aug 1, 2011 by Christina Marshall.
- ↑ Stough Family Tree.ged on Nov 1, 2011 by Lindsay Coleman.
- ↑ User ID: 533988F5-DFE2-49C0-B703-92AFBC1AD1F9. Record: MH:IF1543. MyFam2.ged (Oct 31, 2011). Stasia Ruggles.
- ↑ Travis Wagner, firsthand knowledge.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Henry's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Robin Wood, and Ted Williams. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Henry is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 28 degrees from Bob Dylan, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 22 degrees from Michael Phelps and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.