[private father (1930s - unknown)]
and [private mother (1930s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 10 Apr 2020
| Created 31 Dec 2017 | Last significant change: 1 Apr 2020
This page has been accessed 680 times.
The biography for Karen Nicol is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Karen Nicol at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Karen's formal name
- e-mail address
- birth location
For access to Karen Nicol's full information you must be on Karen's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Karen is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Two of my Nicol relatives married Benn brothers in New Zealand
- My Nicol ancestors settled in Cheviot after arriving from Scotland.
- My Nicol ancestors have come out from scotland, and i can share the information i have collected.
- Two of my Spence relatives came to New Zealand, from Scotland
- The Nicol family lived in the Dove castle buildings, in South Townend, Strathaven, around 1851, in with the weaving community