[private brother (1950s - unknown)] [half], [private brother (1960s - unknown)] [half], [private brother (1960s - unknown)] [half], [private sister (1960s - unknown)] [half], [private sister (1960s - unknown)] [half], [private brother (1960s - unknown)] [half] and [private brother (1970s - unknown)] [half]
[private daughter (1990s - unknown)] and
[private son (2000s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 8 Nov 2019
| Created 5 Nov 2012 | Last significant change: 28 Oct 2019
This page has been accessed 3,486 times.
- First-hand information. Entered by Hans Nielsen at registration.
- WikiTree profile Lord-1105 created through the import of Newsom.ged on Nov 6, 2012 by Hans Nielsen. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Hans and others.
3586.2 cM dna match between Nielsen-1304 and Newsom-148. Comparing gedmatch #T680363 and #M487434. Relationship is Parent/Child.
360 cM dna match with 2nd cousin, Hans Nielsen (Nielsen-1304) and )Roberts-30493). FTDNA. MRCA is George Robert Spencer, (Spencer-3557)
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Hans's formal name
- full middle name (S.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Hans Nielsen's full information you must be on Hans's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Hans is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- I descend from a line of Younie, (Inie) a sept of the INNES clan, In and around Knockando, Moray, Scotland
- Paternal line from Aarhus and Randers, Dk
Hans Nielsen's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Hans or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Hans:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.
Login to post a comment.