[private child (unknown - unknown)]
Profile last modified 11 Dec 2016
| Created 24 Aug 2014
This page has been accessed 168 times.
John was born in 1925. John Noland ... He passed away in 1960. 
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Susan Noland, Sunday, August 24, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- Paternal relationship is also confirmed by a triangulated group consisting of Samantha Ford GEDmatch A831731 and her third cousin once removed Susan Noland GEDmatch M582937 who share:
- Chromosome 4 with a 41.774 cM segment from 109,628,057 to 157,241,942 that also overlaps Samantha's first cousins once removed that are also Susan's third cousins:
- Melissa Foster GEDmatch A798497 overlaps 22.802 cM from 111,583,616 to 140,642,584.
- Beth Foster GEDmatch A256246 ovelaps 21.76 cM from 111,575,981 to 139,950,515.
- Carole Foster GEDmatch A711938 overlaps 20.971 cM 111,583,616 to 139,369,733.
- Chromosome 14 with a 12.752 cM segment from 87,276,360 to 94,086,589 that is shared by:
- Chromosome 18 with a 15.1993 cM segment from 2,453,095 to 6,496,472 that is inside larger overlapping segments with Susan and her fourth cousins:
- Clyde Hurley GEDmatch A642517 overlaps 31.8531 cM from 2,397,997 to 10,466,821.
- Carole Foster GEDmatch A711938 overlaps 24.7961 cM from 2,437,965 to 8,507,847.
- William Foster GEDmatch A613283 overlaps 23.2291 cM from 4,766,396 to 10,557,474.
- Melissa Foster GEDmatch A798497 overlaps 23.1883 cM from 4,766,396 to 10,525,913.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- John's formal name
- exact birthdate
- exact deathdate
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (1)
For access to John Noland's full information you must be on the Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Is John your relative? Please don't go away!
to collaborate or comment
the profile manager, or
our community of genealogists a question.
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome
or his mother's mitochondrial DNA
Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with John:
- Bill Foster :
Autosomal DNA Test, GEDmatch LL066551 [compare]
- Katherine (Foster) Galloway :
Autosomal DNA Test, GEDmatch LL217522 [compare]
- Robert Foster :
Autosomal DNA Test, GEDmatch LL238875 [compare]
- Samantha (Ford) Cox :
AncestryDNA, GEDmatch A831731 [compare], Ancestry member William_K_F +
Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDmatch A831731 [compare], FTDNA kit #B149138
- J Noland :
AncestryDNA, Ancestry member jandjstewart
- Gene Lang :
Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDmatch T005889 [compare], FTDNA kit #506212
- Clifton Alley :
Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDmatch T614509 [compare], FTDNA kit #131933
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.