- Philippa (Normandie) d'Evreux's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
||Philippa (Normandie) d'Evreux is a member of royalty, nobility or aristocracy in Europe.|
Join: European Royals and Aristocrats 742-1499 Project
Philippa cannot be the child of Richard, Duke of Normandy, because she was born 10 years after his death. He had no children from his marriage, and only two known children from his mistress. Therefore she is being de-linked from him. Further research should focus on her husband, to see if details of the woman he married can be discovered from that route.
Since she is not Richard's daughter, her LNAB should not be Normandie -- but there is no rush to change that until one can discover what her LNAB actually was.
- Ancestry.com family trees
This page has been edited according to Style Standards adopted January 2014. Descriptions of imported gedcoms for this profile are under the Changes tab.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Philippa's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Darlene Athey-Hill, Glen Perry, Katherine Patterson, David Rentschler, and Diann George. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 14 Jan 2017 at 14:32 GMT Jack Day wrote:
Philippa is 27 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 22 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 30 degrees from Ayn Rand, 29 degrees from Peter Roberts and 24 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.