- Ann Nott's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of rfedele.ged on 22 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 29 JUL 1698/9
Could not parse date out of Birth Date (29 JUL 1698/9).
- User ID: FE5A8AC3F57C41409E3C1595EFD8FC2E0C98
While processing relationships in the gedcom some additional information was found which may be relevant.
- @F732@ FAM
- Husband: @I601@
- Wife: @I583@
- Child: @I906@
- Child: @I908@
- Child: @I909@
- Child: @I910@
- Child: @I911@
- Child: @I913@
- Child: @I914@
- Child: @I917@
- Child: @I919@
- Date: 28 MAR 1682/3
- Place: Weathersfield, Hartford, Connecticut
- Source: #S29
- Page: pg. 71
- Name: Page
- VALUE pg. 71
- Source S29
- Abbreviation: History of the Miller Family
- Title: Elbert H. T. Miller, History of the Miller Family (February 8, 1911)
- Subsequent Source Citation Format: Elbert H. T. Miller, History of the Miller Family
- BIBL Elbert H. T. Miller. History of the Miller Family. February 8, 1911.
- Note: ABBR History of the Miller Family
- TID 0
- Name: Footnote
- VALUE Elbert H. T. Miller, History of the Miller Family (February 8, 1911)
- Name: ShortFootnote
- VALUE Elbert H. T. Miller, History of the Miller Family
- Name: Bibliography
- VALUE Elbert H. T. Miller. History of the Miller Family. February 8, 1911.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Ann by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Ann:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Ann is 13 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 13 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 21 degrees from Ayn Rand, 19 degrees from Peter Roberts and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.