- George Null's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Natal Family
- Father : Lewis Null
- Mother : Lucy F Null-Workman
- Marriage : 21 JAN 1877, home of minister, Putnam County, West Virginia, by S V Hartley, minister of the Church of Christ. 
Siblings : William Henry Lawrance George
- About 1886, Putnam County, West Virginia.
- Before 1909
- Divorce: Before 1930
- Husband : George
- Wife : Etta M (unknown)
Children : Ramie Dovie
- 19 JUL 1937, Rush Knob, Putnam County, West Virginia, by S T Boggess. 
- Husband : George Null
- Wife : Mamie Myrtle Mae Coleman
- Child : Mildred J
1900, Union District, Putnam County, West Virginia.  1910, Union District, Putnam County, West Virginia.  1930, Union District, Putnam County, West Virginia.  1940, Union District, Putnam County, West Virginia.. 
- 20 DEC 1963, Kanawha County, West Virginia.
- Burial: Mount Zion Cemetery, Liberty, Putnam County, West Virginia 
- ↑ WV Archives: Marriage License, p 14.
- ↑ WV Archives: Marriage License, p 318, 96--37.
- ↑ US Federal Census: 1900 Population Schedule, p .
- ↑ US Federal Census: 1910 Population Schedule, p .
- Null: George 1886, Etta M 1887, Ramie 1909, Dovie 1910.
- ↑ US Federal Census: 1930 Population Schedule, p .
- Null: George (divorced) 1885, Delbert G 1917.
- Workman, Lucy F (mother) 1858. Smith, William (uncle) 1852.
- ↑ US Federal Census: 1940 Population Schedule p .
- Null: George 1897, Mamie M 1912, Dilbert G 1918, Mildred J 1939.
- Smith, James W (uncle) 1853. Shamblin, Willie E 1925.
- ↑ Find A Grave: memorial 46745535.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with George by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with George:
- James Applegate : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T628063, FTDNA kit #N90964 + Autosomal DNA Test, GEDMatch NA
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
George is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 16 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 25 degrees from Ayn Rand, 21 degrees from Peter Roberts and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.