- A O'Brien's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
I have been interested in genealogy and family history since 2003.
I am very new to Wikitree and still learning my way around.
- Australian Genealogy Journeys - http://ausgenjourneys.blogspot.com.au/
- Fullerton Family History - https://fullertonfamilyhistory.wordpress.com/
- First-hand information
- A's formal name
- e-mail address
- images (1)
A is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Australian genealogy
- Croot ancestors from Devon, England
- Researching the surname Folliard and variants in Kildare, Meath, Dublin and surrounding counties in Ireland
- Researching the surname Fullard and variants in Kildare, Meath, Dublin and surrounding counties in Ireland
- Guinane ancestors from the parish of Clonrush on the Clare/Galway border Ireland
- I have many Irish ancestors
- Mannix ancestors from Kerry, Ireland
- Interested in one name studies
- Researching the name Pickis and variants in London and Norfolk England
- Tangney ancestors from Kerry, Ireland
- I have ancestors from England, Wales and Northern Ireland
A O'Brien's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with A or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- A O'Brien: Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, haplogroup H26a1a
- A O'Brien: AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A520600, Ancestry member ausgenjourneys + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T594087
- O O'Brien : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T121407
- M Ellis : Family Tree DNA Family Finder
- B Ellis : Family Tree DNA Family Finder
- D O'Brien : Family Tree DNA Family Finder
- A O'Brien : Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to A. (Best for comments to A that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about A that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 3 Jan 2017 at 00:41 GMT Michelle (Zealand) Zealander wrote:
On 2 Jan 2017 at 12:46 GMT Veronica (Coat) Williams wrote:
Welcome to WIkitree! Good to see more genealogists with an interest in Australia on the site. Perhaps you might like to join our Australia Project?
Perhaps you have ancestors who were:-
If you would like to chat, please consider joing our Australia Project Google Group - email@example.com
On 2 Dec 2016 at 18:02 GMT Maria Maxwell wrote:
On 29 Oct 2016 at 15:43 GMT Doug Lockwood wrote:
On 11 Apr 2016 at 15:13 GMT Maria Maxwell wrote:
On 21 Feb 2014 at 04:10 GMT Eowyn Langholf wrote:
Check out Beyond the Basics of WikiTree for a guide on some of our more advanced features such as Projects, Categories, Merging, Templates and Volunteer Opportunities!
We're very active on our social sites and we have an excellent blog where you'll find our monthly newsletter as well as tips, interviews with our members and guest posts from others in the genealogy community.
Try our Relationship Finder! It searches 20 generations. If you find a duplicate profile, the other managers are probably related. You can use this to find out how!
On 23 Jan 2014 at 03:20 GMT Kitty (Cooper) Smith wrote:
To make DNA connections with your cousins, WikiTree needs to see your FamilyTree. You should use the pale yellow Privacy setting on any profiles in your DNA family line so that WikiTree can see the Family Tree tab. (Please set all living children to the Unlisted privacy level.)
As you add you family lines and connect to the big WikiTree, you may find you are related to people you never expected. Use the Relationship calculator to see if you are related to me, Cooper-1 with http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Special:Relationship
Please let me know if you need any assistance.
On 21 Jan 2014 at 18:04 GMT Paula J wrote:
Thank you for joining WikiTree. As a WikiTree Mentor I am available to answer any questions or help solve any issues you may be having. How is your experience with Wikitree going? Our G2G Forum is searchable or you can post a question there.
Do you have Royal Ancestors? They are already here on Wikitree! Rather than create duplicate profiles for them, please contact the EuroAristo Project to discuss connecting your family line to their profiles.
The Help Index is also an important place to find how to do most tasks.
Feel free to ask me via my profile page if you have any questions.
On 21 Jan 2014 at 17:35 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
How are you finding your experience on WikiTree? Do you have any questions about growing your family tree here ? You can always ask one of the greeters or mentors or at G2G . We also have our Help Index with links to topics you may have questions on. Having trouble starting your tree ? Look at http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Adding_Family or one of the how- to videos in the Help section . Maggie
On 20 Jan 2014 at 04:49 GMT Eowyn Langholf wrote:
I just wanted to take a second to welcome you to the WikiTree family and thank you for volunteering! You're now a confirmed member.
If you already have or you are planning to upload a GEDCOM, you might want to check out Before You Import Your GEDCOM.
Keep in mind that our primary vision is to build a collaborative tree with just one profile per person, so please make sure to look for duplicates on WikiTree before adding a profile.
Our Mentor Team are a friendly bunch of volunteers who will be glad to help you with specific problems if you have any.
If I can help in any way, please don't hesitate to ask :)