- Chloderic (of the Franks) Franken's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
According to Gregory of Tours, Chloderic, was secretly talked into murdering his father Sigobert "the lame," by Clovis I, King of the Franks. But the assassination didn't go as planned, and as it turned out ... Clovis I, usurped them both.
Gregory of Tours. History of the Franks. eBook.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Chloderic's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Roger Travis, David Rentschler, Chris Hamilton, Stephen Bridges, Ted Williams, and Carolyn Wicks. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 7 Jan 2013 at 00:16 GMT Carolyn Wicks wrote:
On 22 Feb 2012 at 21:54 GMT Roger Travis Jr. wrote:
Chloderic is 44 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 39 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 47 degrees from Ayn Rand, 45 degrees from Peter Roberts and 42 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.