Categories: Unsourced Profiles | France Unsourced Profiles | European Aristocracy Unconnected Profiles | European Aristocrats Unsourced Profiles | House of Munsö | EuroAristo - Profiles that need work.
||Gunhilda Olafsdottir is a member of royalty, nobility or aristocracy in Europe.|
Join: European Royals and Aristocrats 742-1499 Project
Gyrid Olafsdottir married Harald I 'Bluetooth' Gormsson, King of Denmark. Children of Gyrid Olafsdottir and Harald I 'Bluetooth' Gormsson, King of Denmark Håkon Haraldsson
Gunhild Haraldsdottir Thyra Haraldsdottir+ b. b 949 Sveyn I 'Forkbeard' Haraldsson, King of Denmark and England+ b. c 960, d. 3 Feb 1014 http://www.thepeerage.com/p10543.htm#i105421
Gynrithe was born about 0919. Gynrithe of Uppsala ... She passed away about 1000.  Married to Gormsson, Harald II Bluetooth, King of Denmark
Child 1: Haraldsson, Håkon Child 2: Haraldsson, Sveyn I Forkbeard, King of Denmark, b. 965 Child 3: Haraldsdottir, Gunhild Child 4: Haraldsdottir, Thyra, b. BEF 1000
- Birth: 936 Blauzahn, Duitsland, Sweden
ALTERNATE INFO: Olafsdottir aka Olafsdatter Born 0905 in Uppsala,Uppsala,,Sweden Daughter of Olof Mighty B. Munsö II Sister of Bjorn Olafsson, Gunhild van Wenden of Sweden and Gyrithe O. Olafsdottir Wife of Harald I S. Danmark Mother of Thrya Tyri Tyra H. of Denmark Died 0986 in Denmark
- Death: 01 NOV 986 Jomsborg, Denmark
- There are reasons to believe she is the same as his other spouse Gareth, married around 965, OR she is the mother of Harald's wife Gyrith as the dates are very far apart.
children attributed to her are doubtful if the DoB is to be believed.
- Dotter, Datter, Dottir are all the same, meaning "daughter" in Scandinavia, and attached behind of the father's first name. A woman kept her birth name all her life and did not take on her husband's last name as her own.
- her birthplace is alternately given as Copenhagen, Denmark.
- ↑ Entered by Roger Wehr, Nov 12, 2011
- ↑ Entered by Sheri Sturm.
- ↑ Source: #S1 Page: Database online.
- Name: Gyrid Olafsdottir /of SWEDEN/
- Source: #S994
- Name: Cyrid 'Gyrithe' 'Gunhilde', Princess of Sweden, /OLAFSDOTTIR/<ref>Source: [[#S1]] Page: Database online. Data: Text: Record for Olaf II The Mighty King of Sweden Bjornsson Eriksson</li>
- Name: Gyrid Olafsdottir /of SWEDEN/
- http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Space:EARLY_KINGS_OF_SWEDEN EARLY KINGS OF SWEDEN ] on WikiTree.
- ROYAL SWEDISH ANCESTORY
Searching for someone else?
- Thrand (Thrand) Jarl
- Gunhild (Olafsdatter) van Wenden of Sweden
- Gunnhild (Haraldsdottir) Denmark
- Asa (Eysteinsdottir) Eysteinsdatter
- Olof (Bjornsson) Björnsson
- Gunhild (Styrbjornsdottir) Vonwenden
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
- Beeing born 1000+, can she be the mother of svein Haralson, born 960 ? Feb 14, 2017.
- Datter or Dottir? Nov 18, 2015.
No known carriers of Gunhilda's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 2 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Lena Svensson, Katherine Patterson, and Sheri Sturm. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 19 Nov 2016 at 07:08 GMT Lena (Johansson) Svensson wrote:
On 18 Nov 2016 at 22:45 GMT RJ Horace wrote:
On 21 Aug 2016 at 21:35 GMT Jon Bost wrote:
On 21 Apr 2015 at 13:49 GMT Torben Friberg Sørensen wrote:
On 31 Oct 2013 at 07:42 GMT Sheri (Petersen) Sturm wrote:
Gunhilda is 30 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 24 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 32 degrees from Ayn Rand, 31 degrees from Peter Roberts and 27 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.