- Elizabeth (Ollive) Paine's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Born on 16 December 1749 and baptised on 27 December 1749 at Lewes, Westgate Chapel, Sussex, England, daughter of Samuel, a tobacconist  Formally separated from her husband Thomas by an agreement dated 4 June 1774
- ↑ Sussex Family History Group website, baptisms for Lewes, Westgate Chapel, Sussex
- My Pen and My Soul Have Ever Gone Together: Thomas Paine and the American ... By Vikki Vickers, page 53. Accessed on Google Books.
"England Marriages, 1538–1973 ," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:NK48-3YX : accessed 9 May 2016), Thomas Pain and Elizabeth Olive, 26 Mar 1771; citing Saint Michael, Lewes, Sussex, England, reference ; FHL microfilm 1,067,236. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Paine#cite_note-Conway-2
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Elizabeth is 38 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 52 degrees from Charlotte Brontë, 39 degrees from Bob Keniston, 41 degrees from Ben Kingsley and 41 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.