[private sister (1930s - unknown)], [private brother (1940s - unknown)] and [private sister (1940s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 29 Aug 2019
| Created 23 Oct 2011
This page has been accessed 428 times.
Darrel Oman is the son of Buster Oman and Margaret Koch.
Darrel died suddenly, after his daily bike ride, in November of 1991, from a burst aneurysm.
- "United States Census, 1940," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/K4M2-1M5 : accessed 19 Aug 2012), Darrel Oman in household of Donald Oman, Ward 45, Chicago, Chicago City, Cook, Illinois, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 103-2862, sheet 63A, family 191, NARA digital publication T627, roll 1011.
- "Illinois, Cook County Deaths, 1878-1994," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:Q23W-YKL9 : 18 March 2018), Darrel F Oman, 28 Nov 1991; citing Berwyn, Cook, Illinois, United States, source reference , record number , Cook County Courthouse, Chicago; FHL microfilm .
- Find A Grave, database and images (https://www.findagrave.com : accessed 11 August 2019), memorial page for Darrel Frank Oman (3 Sep 1938–25 Nov 1991), Find A Grave Memorial no. 114651683, citing Woodlawn Cemetery, Forest Park, Cook County, Illinois, USA ; Maintained by Dan Hopkins (contributor 47774125) .
- ↑ Interviews with Irene Oman Perkins (sister) and Brian Oman (brother).
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Darrel's formal name
- full middle name (F.)
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- exact deathdate
- death location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Darrel Oman's full information you must be on the Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Is Darrel your relative? Please don't go away!
to collaborate, or
the profile manager, or
our community of genealogists a question.
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Darrel by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Darrel:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.