- Ricomer (Orleans) de Bourgogne's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: EuroAristo - Profiles that need work.
- patrice de Burgondie
This line seems to be based on a British chronicle (Hughes, 2007) See:
- Hughes, D. (2007). The British Chronicles, (Vol. 2). Heritage Books. eBook.
- The House of Guelph were descended from Ega, a Major Domus in France in the time of King Dagobert I who died A. D.
646He married Gerberga, daughter of RichemeresDuke of Franconia, by Gertrudis, daughter of Ansbertus, Duke on the Moselle, who died A.D. 570, and was son of Vanbertus, Duke on the Moselle, who died A.D. 528, son of Albero, Duke on the Moselle, who died A.D. 4Q1, son or grandson of Pharamond, Duke of the East Franks, who died A. D. 470, and was grandfather to Merovaeus, ancestor to the ^Merovingian Kings of France.
GEDCOM: Duke of The Burgundians - Ricomere patrician. Birth: 555 Bourgogne. Death: 605 Franconia; "Thorns among the roses" Holly Forrest Tamer firstname.lastname@example.org; His date of birth is listed in various genealogies as between 538 and 560 AD.
Fox, Y. (2014). Power and Religion in Merovingian Gaul: Columbanian Monasticism and the Frankish Elites, (pp. 125-126). Cambridge University Press. Google Books; citing Vita Rictrudis, (10th century)
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ricomer's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Bob Fields, Jeff Johnson, Enrique Treat Gleason Aguiluz, Chris Hamilton, and Ted Williams. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 11 Dec 2015 at 22:10 GMT John Atkinson wrote:
On 16 Nov 2015 at 20:13 GMT Bree (Unknown) Anonymous wrote:
On 3 Dec 2014 at 02:22 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
On 8 Oct 2013 at 04:11 GMT Sheri (Petersen) Sturm wrote:
On 7 Oct 2013 at 11:04 GMT Roger Travis Jr. wrote:
Ricomer is 36 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 31 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 39 degrees from Ayn Rand, 37 degrees from Peter Roberts and 34 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.