This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Name: Mabel /Pakenham-Walsh/
- Date: Sep 1937
- Place: Lancaster, Lancashire
- File: http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=image&guid=74a2332e-7b08-4994-968b-b9b522d95f8c&tid=31228139&pid=51
- Format: jpg
- Title: Mabel
- Source: S-1844109773 Repository: #R-1844632260 Title: England & Wales, Birth Index: 1916-2005 Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2008.Original data - General Register Office. England and Wales Civil Registration Indexes. London, England: General Register Office. © Crown copyright. Published by permission of the Contro Note: APID: 1,8782::0
- Repository: R-1844632260 Name: Ancestry.co.uk Address: http://www.Ancestry.co.uk Note:
- Source: S-1844588855 Repository: #R-1844632260 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
Thank you to Richard Thomas for creating WikiTree profile Pakenham-Walsh-21 through the import of Richard Thomas.ged on Sep 20, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Richard and others.
- Mabel's formal name
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- exact deathdate
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
Searching for someone else?
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)