- Thomas Palmer's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Birth: East Riding, Yorkshire, England
- Arrival: 1621-1622 Aboard the Tyger, from England to Charles Cittie, Virginia, then to Jordan's Journey, Virginia
- Death: Northumberland County, Virginia
- See the [Change history] for information on how the profile got to where it is today (click on links in that history to profiles other than Palmer-229 to see their history prior to the merge).
- On Feb. 11, 2017, in response to this G2G discussion, dates/places in the datafields this profile were edited to better match the biography and attached profiles. They had been:
- born 1508, Parham, Sussex, England
- died 24 Apr 1585, Parham, Sussex, England
- Sources for those dates/locations had not been added.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Entered by Janice Hardin, Feb 7, 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Entered by L Anonymous, Jul 27, 2011
- ↑ from Palmer-7312, source: Ancestry tree
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Thomas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Liz Shifflett, Lenny Darnell, Wendy Palmer, Donna Brummett, Glenn Knight, and Lucretia Ann Myers-Campos. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 11 Feb 2017 at 18:59 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
- Warning: Check the data.
- A birth date should not be more than 60 years before or after a sibling's birth date.
On 12 Jun 2016 at 15:31 GMT Magnus Sälgö wrote:
Please correct and add sources. See
- WikiTree Error Report see Database errors project for more info
NEW on every WikiTree profile this report can be run by selecting drop down menu Error Report
On 4 May 2016 at 17:04 GMT Mary Richardson wrote:
Biography looks like the man immigrated to Jamestown. Even has a couple of references from there. Profile is for an older person.
On 7 Apr 2016 at 07:55 GMT RJ Horace wrote:
Joan is also impossible on the dates.
But it looks like this Thomas was originally born 1590 and then got confused or bad-merged with an earlier Thomas.
On 5 Feb 2015 at 23:28 GMT James Canning wrote:
On 4 Feb 2015 at 18:46 GMT James Canning wrote:
Thomas is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 11 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 23 degrees from Ayn Rand, 19 degrees from Peter Roberts and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.