14 July 1636 Judith Pares to Edmond Quincy at Lilford, Northamptonshire. Entry gives no indication of where each lived or was born. 
Edmund Quincy and his wife Judith came to New England with the Rev. John Cotton, arriving in Boston on September 4, 1633. He was made a freeman and deputy March 4, 1633/34. In December 1635 he received, jointly with William Coddington, a large grant of land at Mount Wollaston, then part of Boston and now in Quincy, MA. His share was about 400 acres. His farmhouse that stood on what is now the southeast corner of Hancock Street and Butler Road was demolished about 1897. The site is marked by a granite monument.
She is named in her second husband's will:
Moses Paine of Braintree in New England, Gent... 20 (4) 1643 he bestows 20 shillings to wife Judith Paine to be paid over 10 years.