- David's formal name
- full middle name (W.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
David is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- My 3xG grandparents Capt Henry Stout (VA>IL>AR>TX) and Mary Sarah Talbot Stout (IL>AR>TX) were some of the earliest settlers in NE Texas. I'm especially interested in collaboration on Henry's parentage.
- My 3xG grandparents Johann Wilhelm Teutsch and Phillipina Bleystein Teutsch immigrated from Germany>PA>LA as members of a religious cult that formed the Germantown Colony near Minden, LA in 1835. By the late 1800s, their descendants were clustered in the vicinities of Webster Parish LA, Nacogdoches TX and Jasper MO.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to David. (Best for comments to David that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about David that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 15 Mar 2018 at 13:09 GMT Karen (Finnerty) Butler wrote:
As you have been a member of WikiTree for about a week now I thought I would check in to see how you are getting on with the site.
Has the New Member How-To been helpful or left you with any questions?
I am here to help with any problems or queries you may have. Just click my name, then ask in the comment section of my page or send me a private message. Sometimes links don't work in emails. If that's happened to you, check the public comments on your profile. The links will work from there.
Karen ~ WikiTree Messenger
On 8 Mar 2018 at 08:33 GMT Gilly Wood wrote:
Start with the New Member How-To Pages - they are really useful as you add profiles and learn your way around:
Let me know if you require assistance. I am happy to help. After adding my own family and ancestors I have found many cousins and distant ancestors here on WikiTree.
Gilly~ WikiTree Greeter
On 8 Mar 2018 at 07:02 GMT Gilly Wood wrote:
This is just a note to say hello and to let you know that I'm available to answer questions about WikiTree.
To contact me, click the link to my name, then send a private message or post a comment on my profile page.
Gilly ~ WikiTree Greeter
P.S. If you ever get a "Page Not Found" error when you click a link in a WikiTree email, you can usually find a functioning link in the public comments section of your profile page.