- Richard Parker's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Richard Parker is part of yDNA Family Group #18.
Of the children listed on the above profile as being children of Nathaniel Parker and Ann Clayton; Isaac Parker, Thomas Parker, Richard Parker, Nathaniel Parker, Jr., Mary (Parker), Elizabeth (Parker) Collier, Aaron Parker and Robert C. Parker are children of Nathaniel Parker (1724-1811) (yDNA Family Group #18) and his wife Elizabeth Scott. And it was the Nathaniel Parker (1724-1811) who migrated about 1790 from Hampshire County, VA to Sumner County, TN., settled at Greenfield, and is buried near the old Fort Morgan in Sumner County, TN. The link below shows the proof based upon the documentation I've gathered. The other children listed are / may be part of Parker yDNA Family Group #5. Joe Crouch---- There were 2 Nathaniel Parkers in Hampshire County, VA., but only one migrated to Sumner County, TN. circa 1790.
- Date: 1792
- Source: #S-535853884
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Source S-535853884
- Repository: #R-541783643
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
No REPO record found with id R-541783643.
This person was created through the import of Parker 9.ged on 23 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: ABT 1757
Removed ABT from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- User ID: 764FCF6EB6134C30B6410DE80B01B8EBE2C1
- Data Changed:
- Date: 14 NOV 2004
Prior to import, this record was last changed 14 NOV 2004.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Richard's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Richard is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 12 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 22 degrees from Ayn Rand, 18 degrees from Peter Roberts and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.