- Angelina's formal name
- full middle name (M.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Angelina is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- My father's paternal line
- I love writing about my ancestors and would like to improve my biography writing skills.
- Maternal family branch
- Most branches of my family are in Chenango County, New York as far back as the 1790s.
- many family lines arrived in Chenango between 1790 and 1810 plus one immigrant in 1854
- Tracing Great Grandfather Arthur W Cobb's from Guilford, Chenango, NY
- I have traced the Belden, Bronson, Brown, and Trowbridge family lines to CT.
- I am following the Crandall line in Chenango County New York. It is my Great Grandmother's maiden name
- 5xGGGrandmother was Mary Polly (Durfee) Hall
- especially interested in early settlers of the county
- All my family lines are in New York State with many coming into the state between 1750 and 1810
- Durfee, Hall, and possibly Crandall
- Rachel Sackett is 3X Great Grandmother
- Researching GG Grandmother's family
- I enjoy the connection between family histories and how it is impacted by and impacts larger historical events
On 9 May 2019 at 01:51 GMT Natalie (Durbin) Trott wrote:
Thanks for taking the Pre-1700 Quiz! Pre-1700 ancestors are shared by many descendants, thus coordinating with others is essential.
To find a project that may fit your research interests and provide opportunities to collaborate and contribute to our global tree, please use the Pre-1700 Projects list.
Please refer to the new recommended sources for citing Pre-1700’s sources. when working on profiles of that time period.
For questions, just ask.
Natalie ~ Pre-1700 Greeter p.s. If links do not work in a WikiTree email, check on your profile page for this message
On 9 May 2019 at 00:16 GMT Debi (McGee) Hoag wrote:
Thanks for having a big heart and adopting the Orphaned Profiles. This After Adopting Orphans FAQ explains the special attention those profiles need.
Let me know if you have any questions on how to find and record sources, merge duplicates, clean up gedcom biographies, and interpret the Suggestions report. I'm here to help!
On 3 Mar 2019 at 22:14 GMT Debi (McGee) Hoag wrote:
This is a courtesy e-mail to see how things are going. Are you enjoying WikiTree so far?
I see that your GEDCOM loaded OK. Do you have questions about the GEDCOMpare process?
Have the tips in the New Member How-Tos been helpful? Most of us still have some questions after reviewing them.
I'm here to help with issues and questions about how WikiTree works. Click my name to send me a private message or ask in the comment section of my page.
Debi ~ WikiGreeter
PS If you get a "Page Not Found" error when clicking WikiTree email links, you can often find a working version in the public comments on your profile.
On 17 Feb 2019 at 15:26 GMT Karen (Lowe) Tobo wrote:
Start with our New Member How-To pages. They will save you time, energy and frustration as you add your family profiles. Check out Find -> Projects to learn of groups like Project: US Civil War. Also try clicking your surname tags to find other members following those names.
We are so happy to have you here in the WikiTree community. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm always happy to help!
p.s. Sometimes links don't work in emails. If that's happened to you, check the public comments on your profile as the links will work from there.