- Elizabeth (Paulet) St John's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
||Elizabeth (Paulet) St John is a member of royalty, nobility or aristocracy in the British Isles.|
Join: British Isles Royals and Aristocrats 742-1499 Project
Elizabeth Paulet was born in 1387.
Father: William PAULET
Mother: Eleanor De La MERE
Husband: John St. JOHN
- Oliver St. JOHN (Sir Knight)
- Joan St. JOHN?
- Isabel St. JOHN?
- PAULET8 Elizabeth Paulet, Tudor Place
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, George Schauer, Michael Ashby, and Kathryn Greenwald. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 4 Apr 2016 at 14:16 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
I posted to St_John-246 that I propose editing his bio/changing the mother to match Richardson's information. Let me know if you have any objections.
On 3 Apr 2016 at 17:21 GMT Doug Lockwood wrote:
Elizabeth is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 16 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 23 degrees from Ayn Rand, 22 degrees from Peter Roberts and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.