- Andrew Peck's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Marriage between A. J. Peck and Mary E. Scott
- Date: September 15, 1904
- Place: Gallia County, Ohio
- Groom: A. J. Peck
- Age: 62 (1842)
- Birth place: Meigs County, Ohio
- Current residence: Middleport, Ohio
- Occupation: Minister
- Father: Samuel Peck
- Mother: Emily Bush
- Marriage status: previously married
- Bride: Mary E. Scott
- Age:46 (1858)
- Birth place: Bulaville, Ohio
- Current residence: Bulaville, Ohio
- Father: Peter Halfhill
- Mother: Susan Athey
- Marriage status: widowed
- 1850 Census - Lebanon, Meigs, Ohio, United States
- Samuel Pick M - 50 (1800) B. Vermont
- Emily Pick F - 61 (1781) B. Ohio
- Andrew J Pick M - 8 (1842) B. Ohio
- Sarah E Pick F - 7 (1843) B: Ohio
- Cyrene J Pick F - 3 (1847) B. Virginia
- Margaret A Pick F - 2 (1848) B. Virginia
- Sarah James F - 26 (1824) B. Virginia
- 1860 Census - Lebanon Township, Meigs, Ohio
- Samuel Peck - 69 (1791) B. Vermont
- Emily Peck - 41 (1819) B: Ohio
- Adaline Peck - 20 (1840) B: Ohio
- Andrew Peck - 18 (1842) B: Ohio
- Margaret Peck - 13 (1847) B: Ohio
- Melinda Peck - 9 (1851) B: Ohio
- Mary Peck - 6 (1854) B. Ohio
- Hubert Peck - 4 (1856) B: Ohio
- Franklin Peck - 2 (1858) B: Ohio
- 1920 Census - Addison Twp., Gallia, Ohio
- Andrew J Peck M - 77y (1843) B. Ohio; Father B. Vermont; Mother B. Ohio
- Mary Peck F - 61y (1859) B. Ohio
- Walter Scott M (Step-son) - 32y
- Iren Scott F (Step-daughter) - 22y
- Findagrave link: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=peck&GSfn=Andrew&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSst=37&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=61102128&df=all&
- Graeme MacKay, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Graeme and others.
- ↑ "Ohio, County Marriages, 1789-1994," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VN3T-6CX : accessed 14 April 2012), A.J. Peck (1904). Reference Number: bk 10 p 291 cn 1737
- ↑ "United States Census, 1850," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MXQ5-66N : accessed 14 April 2012), Samuel Pick in household of Samuel Pick (Lebanon, Meigs, Ohio, United States) NARA Publication Number: M432; NARA Roll Number: 710;Film Number: 444703.
- ↑ "United States Census, 1860," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MCL5-TF7 : accessed 14 April 2012), Samuel Peck Household (Lebanon Township, Meigs, Ohio). Page: 216; Family Number: 1553; Film Number: 805008; DGS Number: 4282832; Image Number: 00608
- ↑ "United States Census, 1920," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MDBJ-ZDR : accessed 15 April 2012), Household of Andrew J Peck (, Gallia, Ohio).
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Andrew's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Andrew is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 28 degrees from Bob Dylan, 22 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 25 degrees from Michael Phelps and 24 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.