Profile last modified 30 Jun 2019
| Created 4 Mar 2016
This page has been accessed 311 times.
- "United States Social Security Death Index," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:V9L1-84W : accessed 4 March 2016), John Peden, Mar 1986; citing U.S. Social Security Administration, Death Master File, database (Alexandria, Virginia: National Technical Information Service, ongoing).
- "Find A Grave Index," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QVLT-DSV3 : accessed 4 March 2016), John J. Peden, 1986; Burial, Cozad, Dawson, Nebraska, United States of America, Cozad Cemetery; citing record ID 107922825, Find a Grave, http://www.findagrave.com.
- "United States Census, 1920," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MCVV-1MN : accessed 4 March 2016), John Peden in household of William Peden, Coyote, Dawson, Nebraska, United States; citing sheet 6A, NARA microfilm publication T625 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 1,820,983.
- "United States Census, 1940," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KM1Y-DPK : accessed 4 March 2016), John Peden in household of W S Peden, Coyote Election Precinct, Dawson, Nebraska, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 24-5, sheet 8B, family 170, NARA digital publication T627 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 2012), roll 2243.
- "Who's Who in Nebraska: Bicentennial Edition of Notable Nebraskans 1976-1977", Entry for William Lee Peden, Publisher and Managing Editor Larry R. Boyles, Assistant Editor Olga J Boyles, Merit Publishers, Inc, Omaha, Nebraska, 1976, p 725
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- John's formal name
- full middle name (J.)
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- exact deathdate
- death location
- images (2)
- private siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to John Peden's full information you must be on the Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Is John your relative? Please don't go away!
to collaborate or comment
the profile manager, or
our community of genealogists a question.
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with John:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.