Patricia (Peets) Bosjolie
[private son (1930s - unknown)],
[private daughter (1930s - unknown)],
[private son (1940s - unknown)],
Darlene (Bosjolie) Goulette,
[private son (1950s - unknown)],
[private daughter (1950s - unknown)] and
[private daughter (1950s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 30 Aug 2019
| Created 18 Aug 2009
This page has been accessed 319 times.
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- "United States Census, 1920," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MJ2Q-88D : accessed 12 August 2015), Patricia Peets in household of Walter Peets, Dannemora, Clinton, New York, United States; citing sheet 10A, family 168, NARA microfilm publication T625 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 1,821,094.
- "United States Census, 1930," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/X7HY-FQD : accessed 12 August 2015), Patricia Peets in household of Walter Peets, Dannemora, Clinton, New York, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 0018, sheet 12A, family 219, line 18, NARA microfilm publication T626 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 2002), roll 1416; FHL microfilm 2,341,151.
- Find A Grave: Memorial # 74125374
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Patricia's formal name
- full middle name (P.)
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- exact deathdate
- death location
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (7)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Patricia Bosjolie's full information you must be on the Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Is Patricia your relative? Please don't go away!
to collaborate, or
a profile manager, or
our community of genealogists a question.
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Patricia by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA
However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Patricia:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.