- Dadijo Penguinez's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
I am Dadijo Penguinez. I was born after 1900.
- First-hand information. Entered by Dadijo Penguinez at registration.
NOTE: I put all he name studies I have created or am a leader of as tags in my profile. Please help me out with:
- Dadijo's formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Dadijo. (Best for comments to Dadijo that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Dadijo that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 8 Aug 2015 at 16:17 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
On 31 Jul 2015 at 15:52 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
Let me know if there are any issues.
On 31 Jul 2015 at 00:00 GMT Terry Wright wrote:
On 29 Jul 2015 at 20:59 GMT Terry Wright wrote:
On 29 Jul 2015 at 11:21 GMT Maryann (Thompson) Hurt wrote:
Congratulations on your Pre-1700 Self-Certification! Maybe you have some other historically-significant ancestors? Or you're interested in a particular time period, location, or topic ? Let me know. I can help you figure out if any Projects fit your interests and introduce you to the Leaders.
Projects are a great way to collaborate on your ancestors' profiles and learn the naming conventions and other standards used for profiles from particular places and time periods.
Maryann ~ Volunteer Coordinator
On 28 Jul 2015 at 16:25 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
Although my 4th great-grandfather was Samuel's 5th cousin, you are related to my wife much more closely. He was her 5th great-grandfather. If you descend from him, you and she are no further than 6th cousins... closer if you descend from his son James, grandson James, etc. She will be curious. Her dad's middle name is Appleton.
Keep up the great work!
On 27 Jul 2015 at 13:01 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
On 27 Jul 2015 at 12:59 GMT Dadijo Penguinez wrote:
On 27 Jul 2015 at 12:58 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
I'm glad I could help.
Please know that I did not invite you to a face-to-face chat.
The G2G forum where WikiTree genealogists help each other and communicate by making and responding to posts. The "Weekend Chat" is a weekly post that is especially for less serious things such as introductions and talk about the weather.
When you are ready, check it out... until then have a great time and let me know if I can be of any assistance whatsoever.
Nice to meet you :)
On 26 Jul 2015 at 01:30 GMT Carole Partridge wrote:
Now that you have had a little time to try WikiTree, here are a few more features you may find useful (links work from your profile page):
- Find recommended profile formats and tips on writing biographies.
- Use Free Space Profiles to describe things like events, heirlooms and locations.
- Read about our process for resolving situations with unresponsive profile managers.
If you have questions or problems with WikiTree, feel free to post a comment on my profile page or send me a private message.
Carole Partridge, WikiTree Mentor