- Nathan Perry's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Nathan Perry was born on March 10, 1750, in Attleboro, Bristol County, Massachusetts, the son of Ichabod Perry and Sarah Haskins/Hauskens.
He served in the American Revolutionary war.
- ↑ "Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VQDB-8JN : 4 December 2014), Nathan Perry, 10 Mar 1750; citing ATTLEBORO,BRISTOL,MASSACHUSETTS, ; FHL microfilm 0982348 IT 1.
- ↑ The New England Historical and Genealogical Society, Vital Records of Norton, Massachusetts to the Year 1850 (Boston, Mass. 1906)(Free e-book) (Records are also available at ma-vitalrecords.org) p. 293
- ↑ The New England Historical and Genealogical Society, Vital Records of Norton, Massachusetts to the Year 1850 (Boston, Mass. 1906)(Free e-book) (Records are also available at ma-vitalrecords.org) p. 390
- ↑ Daughters of the American Revolution, DAR Genealogical Research Databases, database online, (http://www.dar.org/ : accessed July 21, 2016), "Record of Nathan Perry", Ancestor # A089462.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Nathan by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Norman Perry : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup R1b1a2a1a1b, Ysearch C9W7B, FTDNA kit #54034
- Bennett Perry : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup R1b1a2, FTDNA kit #180938
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Nathan is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 11 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 24 degrees from Ayn Rand, 18 degrees from Peter Roberts and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.