Maja was born in 20 nov 1755.
Location of Tränktatorpet where they lived
Size of house. The house 5 time 5 meter Stuga = eng house Obest grund = eng indeterminate house foundation Ladugård = eng Barn Syren = emg Syren Krusbär = eng Gooseberries Snöboll = I think Guelder rose in english
Tränkatorpet today. It was teared down 1910 but you have a small sign indicating where it was
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
Arkiv Digital photo of Death and Burial Records of Maja Persdotter 1829 24/9 Stora Åby C:5 (1853-1854) Image 89 / page 173 (AID: v40781.b89.s173, NAD: SE/VALA/00351)
- Is a comment that I understand born in Hed and a date 1755 20 or 26 nov
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 inventory done of old houses / soldier houses in Stora Åby parish on page 2 this document does an inventory of the house Maja and Aders lived in between 1800-1812 you have a sketch and a map and it looks like they have created a small roadsign where the house was
- ↑ Web page about people living at Järnstad Brunnsgård Tränkatorpet also with a map
- ↑ Arkiv Digital photo of Household record Stora Åby AI:2 (1805-1814) Image 183 / page 349 (AID: v29227.b183.s349, NAD: SE/VALA/00351)
- Lif grenadjär Anders Lundberg Skärv 1769, Moved in from Heda 1800, (Comment not understand)
- H(ans hustru eng. wife) Maja Persdotter Heda 1756
- D(otter eng daughter) Anna Maja 1794 22/2 ,,,????,,,Gift till (eng married to) ?!?!? 1812
- ↑ Arkiv Digital photo of Death and Burial Records of Maja Persdotter 1829 24/9 Stora Åby C:5 (1853-1854) Image 89 / page 173 (AID: v40781.b89.s173, NAD: SE/VALA/00351)
- ↑ Arkiv Digital photo of [http://www.arkivdigital.se/aid/show/v29230.b172.s327 Stora Åby AI:5 (1826-1835) Image 172 / page 327 (AID: v29230.b172.s327, NAD: SE/VALA/00351)
- Torp. Afsk. Lifgr.(enadjär) And. Åkason Lundberg
- Anders Åkesson Lundberg Westerstad, Skåne 1764 21/9, (moved in 18)00, died 1834 14/5) Gratialist fad. hette Åka Thuresson, H Christensa
- H(ans hustru eng. wife) Maja Persd(otter) Heda 1755 26/10, (died) (18)29 24/9
- H(ans hustru eng wife)Carin Sköld Alby?!?!1790 13/10?
- D.(otter eng daughter) Anna Lotta?!?! 1830 24/12
- S.(son) Carl Åke (18)32 24/4
- ↑ Estate and inventory of Maja Pährsdotter see  Arkiv Digital] picture of Lysings häradsrätt FII:30 (1828-1829) Image 410 / page 813 (AID: v77080.b410.s813, NAD: SE/VALA/01556)
- Ödeshögs Hembygdsbok about Järnstad Brunnsgård Tränkatorpet
- Stora Åby AI:1 (1790-1805) Image 56 / page 89 (AID: v29226.b56.s89, NAD: SE/VALA/00351)
- Grenad(ijär) Anders Lundberg 69 Skåne
- Maja Persdotter (17)56, Heda, (Married) 1790?, (Moved in) 1800 Heda
- Dot(daughter) Anna Maja 1794 Heda, (Moved in) 1800 Heda
-  Arkiv Digital] picture of the marriage book Heda C:2 (1700-1799) Image 136 / page 263 (AID: v37649.b136.s263, NAD: SE/VALA/00128) 6 nov 1790
- This source tells us date married 6 nov 1790
- Anders Lundberg has no title - could indicate is not a soldier
- It says living on Valby ägor the same as it says when they got a daughter
- Maja Pärsdotter died September 25, 1829 and the Probate was created in 31 oct 1829.
- Add sources here.
- Check more in the household books to find where she has moved in and out
- Check birth date
- I did a fast check in the Birth book Stora Åby C:2 (1753-1817) Image 15 / page 21 (AID: v40778.b15.s21, NAD: SE/VALA/00351) with no success
- Birth records Heda C:2 (1700-1799) Image 207 / page 405 (AID: v37649.b207.s405, NAD: SE/VALA/00128)
- The name Persdotter indicates the fathers name was Per
See also Facebook where i have asked for help regarding reading document Stora Åby AI:2 (1805-1814) Image 183 / page 349 (AID: v29227.b183.s349, NAD: SE/VALA/00351) Photo from Arkiv Digital they think it says "NB = Nota Bene. Fadren nog stursk för att försvara sin dotters fortläsning" eng. The father is cocky??! and defends tha the daughter reads so fast ?!?!?
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Maja's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.