- Hannah (Phillips) Morse's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Needs Merging.
DO NOT MERGE with Phillips-3001until disputed parentage is resolved.
No more info is currently available for Hannah Phillips. Can you add to her biography?
- Baker Family Tree blog; Chapter 17 - The Clarke Family
- Secondary source - unverified Reeve-104 18:17, 20 July 2015 (EDT)
- I have not been able to find a new version of this source and do not have record of what was on it. Looking at the edit history, I last edited this shortly after I started with genealogy and was still "green" on proper citations. This profile still requires considerable proper research. Reeve-104 18:17, 20 July 2015 (EDT)
- Moriarty, G. Andrews, “Genealogical Research in England”, in The New England Historical and Genealogical Register. (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society), Vol. 83: 291, 1929.
Joseph Morse m. 1 Sep 1638 Hannah Phillips "of Watertown". Joseph Morse moved to Dedham in 1637.
- Thomas Boyden, in Anderson, Robert Charles; George F. Sanborn; and Melinde Lutz Sanborn. The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England, 1634-1635. (NEHGS, 1999-2011), Vol. I (A-B), p. 367.
[will of "Hannah Boydon wife of Thomas Boyden of Meadfield", dated 3 Oct 1676, proved 25 Oct 1676, naming children by "my husband Joseph Morse deceased": Samuel Morse, Joseph Morse, Jeremiah Morse, Hannah Flood, Sarah Lawrence, Dorcas Clarke, Elizabeth Lawrence and Mary Plimpton.
- Samuel Morse, in Anderson, Robert Charles; George F. Sanborn; and Melinde Lutz Sanborn. The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England, 1634-1635. (NEHGS, 1999-2011), Vol. V (M-P), p. 173.
Joseph Morse, s/o Samuel Morse, bp. Redgrave, Suffolk, England 2 May 1613, m. Dedham 1 Sep 1638 Hannah Phillips [citing Dedham VR ]
- Hill, Don Gleason, Editor. The Record of Births, Marriages and Deaths, and Intentions of Marriage: in the Town of Dedham, Massachusetts, Volumes 1 & 2. 1638-1845 With an Appendix Containing Records of Marriages Before 1800, Returned from Other Towns, Under the Statute of 1857. (Dedham, Mass.: Town of Dedham, 1886), 126.
1638 Dedham Marriages Joseph Morse & Hanah Phillips, were married the 1 of the 7 m'o. [In 1638, the 7th month was September.]
Thank you to Scott Harris for creating WikiTree profile Phillips-6458 through the import of Harris Family Tree.ged on Mar 19, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Scott and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Hannah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Melanie Reeve and Scott Harris. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 21 Jun 2015 at 20:40 GMT S (Hill) Willson wrote:
On 23 Feb 2015 at 06:39 GMT Schalk Pienaar wrote:
Hannah is 12 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 12 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 19 degrees from Ayn Rand, 17 degrees from Peter Roberts and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.