- Mary (Pickering) Knight's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
||Mary (Pickering) Knight migrated to New England during the Puritan Great Migration (1620-1640).|
Join: Puritan Great Migration Project
Mary Pickering was born about 1598 in Romsey, Southampton, England. She died 16 May 1676 in Charlestown, Middlesex, Massachusetts.
She married about 1619 in Southampton, Hampshire, England John Knight and had the following children:
- ↑ Private family tree on Ancestry.com (even for subscribers); therefore a better source is needed for this information
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 14 Nov 2013 at 17:01 GMT Jillaine Smith wrote:
Mary is 13 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 14 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 22 degrees from Ayn Rand, 17 degrees from Peter Roberts and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.