Marie Marguerite Pitre was born about 1711, the first child of Claude Jean Pitre and Anne Henry, his second wife. 
She married Francois Fardet in Acadie and together they had four children:
The family was found in the Laroque census of 1752
After she was deported to France, she died in St. Malo in 1758. The first ships to carry Acadians to St. Malo were from St. Jean and Ile Royale in 1758, and they were on the Queen of Spain, arriving in St. Malo November 17, 1758. Unfortunately, after the deportation, all of the children and mother died shortly after arriving in St. Malo.
This was an unconnected profile and not a child of the original parents. Repurposed her to a profile needed for the child of Claude Pitre.
If she was born in Port Royal as all the other children, where is her baptismal record?
No child born in Port La Joye (anom) in 1756 or 1757. 1748 and 1746 are missing. Haven't checked 1752.
- Dictionnaire Généalogique des Familles Acadiennes - Dictionnaire Généalogique des Familles Acadiennes, Première Partie 1636-1714 - Stephen A. White - 2 vols., Moncton, New Brunswick: Centre d'Études Acadiennes, 1999 - p. 1320 Another daughter named Marguerite was born to her father's 1st wife around 1700. Could she have been this girl's godmother?
- Acadian Exiles in Saint-Malo, The, pt. I, vol. 1 - Robichaux, Albert J. - Eunice, LA: Hebert Publications, 1981 -1758-1785 - Subtitled: The Genealogies of the Acadian Exiles in Saint-Malo and its Environs. Contains families beginning A-G. - p. 322 - Born about 1729, daughter of Claude-Jean PITRE (Roll of 1759).
- Dictionnaire Généalogique des Familles Acadiennes - Dictionnaire Généalogique des Familles Acadiennes, Première Partie 1636-1714 - Stephen A. White - 2 vols., Moncton, New Brunswick: Centre d'Études Acadiennes, 1999 - p. 1320 No parents given for groom.</li>
- ↑ White, Stephen A., Patrice Gallant, and Hector-J Hébert. Dictionnaire Généalogique Des Familles Acadiennes. Moncton, N.-B.: Centre D'études Acadiennes, Université De Moncton, 1999, Print. P. 1320</li>
- ↑ Queen of Spain</li></ol>
- FARDET François, de l'evesché de Vannes, pêcheur
- PITRE Marguerite (fille de Claude Jean), femme
- FARDET Pierre, 12 ans, fils, + à l'hôpital le 19 novembre 1758
- FARDET Marie, 6 ans, fille, + à l'hôpital le 1er décembre 1758
- FARDET Angelique, 2 ans, fille, +
- FARDET Marianne, 10 ans, fille, + en mer
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.
Marie Marguerite is 13 degrees from John Adams, 15 degrees from Calvin Coolidge, 19 degrees from Dwight Eisenhower, 16 degrees from John Hanson, 12 degrees from William Harrison, 15 degrees from Thomas Jefferson, 12 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 16 degrees from James Monroe, 14 degrees from Franklin Roosevelt, 14 degrees from Martin Van Buren, 16 degrees from George Washington and 16 degrees from Jana Diamond on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.