Christine was born on May 9, 1890 in Brooke, Buena Vista County, Iowa and died in August 1971 in Peterson, Clay County, Iowa.
- ↑ Christine's tombstone & photos are on findagrave.com
- ↑ "Iowa, County Marriages, 1838-1934," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XJDG-QQ6 : accessed 5 March 2015), Albert Heinrich Tigges and Christina Dorothea Plagmann, 23 Dec 1908; citing Brooke, Buena Vista, Iowa, United States, county courthouses, Iowa.
- "Iowa State Census, 1895," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VTSV-TB3 : accessed 5 March 2015), Christine Plagman in household of William Plagman, Buena Vista, Iowa, United States; citing p. 48, 1895, State Historical Society, Des Moines; FHL microfilm 1,020,335.
- "United States Census, 1900," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/M923-SCR : accessed 5 March 2015), Tena Plagman in household of Wm Plagman, Brooke & Elk Townships, Buena Vista, Iowa, United States; citing sheet 4B, family 64, NARA microfilm publication T623 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 1,240,419.
- "Iowa, State Census, 1905," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/QVMP-YBDP : accessed 5 March 2015), Tena Plagman, 1905; citing Census, Buena Vista, Iowa, United States, card 343, State Historical Department, Des Moines; FHL film 1,430,300.
- Plagman, Alice Augusta, "The Families of Plagemann-Plagmann-Plagman: In Particular the Ancestry and Descendents of Joachim and Elizabeth Schulz Plagemann; with Historical Notes", 1967. Jayme Arrington has a copy of it and will scan a page on request.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Christine's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 5 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Christine is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 18 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 29 degrees from Ayn Rand, 22 degrees from Peter Roberts and 23 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.